Skip to content

Some Unwanted Excitement

September 3, 2008
tags: ,

Yeah, thats my house.  We had a small electrical fire in the attic (right above the door in the above picture).  I’m just so thankful that our entire house didn’t go up in smoke.  Even the firemen said our entire house could have easily burnt down if hadn’t of caught it in time!

If you had been wondering why my blog has been a little stagnant as of late, now you know!

We are back home and the construction company should start the restoration work soon.   Since things are getting back to normal, I’ll be blogging my heart away soon.  (I can’t wait to do a review on Death Magnetic, Metallica’s new album that my friend BT let me borrow today!)

Advertisements
One Comment
  1. September 3, 2008 6:00 pm

    OMG!! Dude, I feel bad for you guys and your house. Yes, thank God that the house didn’t go completely up in smoke. I’ll be praying for a trouble-free transition for you and your family, and swift repairs.

    Did they tell you what had caused the electrical fire? This might be something for me to look out for…

Comments are closed.

%d bloggers like this: